On September 15th, 1985, Nike introduced the Air Jordans. But more important is October 18th of the same year when NBA commissioner David Stern officially banned Air Jordan from the NBA courts because of the dress code. Also, Michael Jordan was fined 5000 USD for every game which he played in them. Normally, fines were payed by Nike. Nike lost lot of money, but publicity which they gained was (and still is) non measurable and sneaker history was created.
Leave a Response
- 17-02-2016 Rap Slušaonica LIVE: Bvana & Lider (17.02.)
- 19-02-2016 TBF Live @ KSET, Zagreb (19. 2.)
- 20-02-2016 Shabazz The Disciple (Sunz Of Man - Wu-Tang Clan) @ Crkva, Rijeka (20.02.)
- 20-02-2016 Tibor & Žaegulj Zim, Loš Utjecaj, i dr. Live @ Club Exit, Osijek (20. 2.)
- 20-02-2016 Kontra x ONI Live @ Klub (20.02.)