Via 57th Ave.
New Music from Crooked I, produced by Mr. Porter called Mr. Porter Meets Mr. Pigface. The song is taken off Crooked I’s upcoming album Million Dollar $tory, coming soon.
Maffew Ragazino and Jon Connor take you on a quick trip down memory lane through the year 1995. Many People to date still remember how influential and important this year was in Hip Hop History. The surprising events and unforgettably classic music at this time is what defined the golden era renaissance of Hip Hop.
Recorded over Common’s classic 1999.
Dragi fanovi, prijatelji mediji…
Prošlo je nešto više od godinu dana od kako sam objavio svoj album
prvijenac IZ RUKE U RUKU za izdavačku kuću Aquarius Records.
Ovim putem šaljem Vam besplatni link preko kojeg će te skinuti moj
prvijenac jer znam kako mnogi od Vas nisu bili u mogućnosti kupiti ga
kao niti preslušati. Nadam se da će Vam se svidjeti te da ću Vam barem
malo skratiti ove duge i vruće dane. Uživajte u pjesmama, proslijedite ih
svojim kontaktima i dobro se odmorite a ja, mene čeka posao oko drugog
albuma SNOVE SATKO SAM OD ULICA koji očekujte početkom 2012 vani
DOWNLOAD: Ludin – Iz Ruke U Ruku
“Bushmaster Music Part 2″ f/Roc Marciano & Wais P (prod. by Stu Bangas) is from Blaq Poet’s upcoming “Blaq Poet Society” Remix EP on Brick Records featuring Roc Marciano, Blacastan, Wais P, Reef the Lost Cauze, Meyhem Lauren & Big Noyd
Selecta Fu & Pier Selecta iz RIS kolektiva izbacili su novi mixtape naziva Shishmish 2. Riječ je o miksu hip hop, reggae, dub i drum’n’bass žanrova. Od artista koji se pojavljuju izdvajamo Frenkiea, Edu Maajku, Kandžiju, Barea, Sašu (TBF), S.A.R.S. i dr.
Shishmish 2 poslušajte u playeru ispod.
In another edition of his Hip Hop History 101 series, Dante Ross reflects on one of the biggest beefs in hip hop history – East coast vs. West coast.
DJCITY UK RECORD POOL REMIX CONTEST
DJcity.co.uk wants to bring the legendary MistaJam, next on deck CJ Beatz, DJcity UK Music Director DJ Play, and of course YOU to sunny California for a weekend of networking, sightseeing, and straight up LA chillin’.
Here are the rules:
1) Limited ONLY to UK residents with a valid passport able to travel to the United States between September 15th and 18th, 2011.
2) Submissions will be accepted until September 5th, 2011. The winning edit will be announced on blog.djcity.co.uk on September 7th at 10pm.
3) Only 1 submission per person. Entry must be your remix or edit of a current charting top 40 UK hit, can not be for sale on any other website, and should be no longer than a standard 3-5 minute song. Entries will be judged on a number of criteria including attention to detail, originality, usefulness, and swag.
4) The best edits will be available for DJcity UK members on www.djcity.co.uk
5) Send your entry for consideration to email@example.com