Here’s the first single from Crooked I’s album Million Dollar Story. Everyday is also featured on Crooked’s Million Dollar Story EP that dropped yesterday and is available via iTunes.
Download: Crooked I – Everyday
Preview Pharoahe Monch’s entire new album in the video above. This stream is official and it was uploaded by Duck Down Records. Check the track listing below.
W.A.R. is in stores today!
1. The Warning feat. Idris Elba (produced by Pharoahe Monch)
2. Calculated Amalgamation (produced by Lion Share Music Group)
3. Evolve (produced by Exile)
4. W.A.R. feat. Immortal Technique & Vernon Reid (produced by Marco Polo)
5. Clap (One Day) featuring Showtyme & DJ Boogie Blind (produced by M-Phazes)
6. Black Hand Side featuring Styles P & Phonte (produced by Mike Loe)
7. Let My People Go (produced by Fatin “10″ Horton)
8. Shine featuring Mela Machinko (produced by Diamond D)
9. Halie Selassie Karate featuring Mr. Porter (produced by Sam I Am)
10. The Hitman (produced by M-Phazes)
11. Assassins featuring Jean Grae & Royce Da 5’9 (produced by M-Phazes)
12. The Grand Illusion (Circa 1973) featuring Citizen Cope (produced by Adam Deitch & Eric Krasno)
13. Still Standing featuring Jill Scott (produced by M-Phazes)
‘Who is Wriggly Scott?’ is a tightly produced collection of 8 Hip Hop tracks from DJ Solo, a British-born DJ and producer who has been an integral part of the Middle Eastern Hip Hop scene for the past 7 years. The release sees the producer pay homage to the lush sounds of classic Hip Hop, while collaborating with emerging MCs from around the world. In this debut release, DJ Solo has constructed an EP that is global in its approach, featuring guest spots by artists from Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Sri-Lanka, Palestine, USA and the UK bridging the gap in what has been called: “the first truly underground Hip Hop release from the Middle Eastern region”.
Energetically leading the record is ‘Parts Unknown’ featuring the mighty J-Live.
Download: DJ Solo Feat. J-Live – Parts Unknown
Kao što smo najavili prošlog tjedna, Priki će u ekskluzivnoj suradnji s Blackouthiphop.com svakog tjedna izbaciti po jednu pjesmu s njegovog novog albuma. Danas donosimo drugu stvar po redu naziva Iznad Prosjeka.
Pratite redovito Blackouthiphop.com jer Priki u narednim tjednima planira, uz besplatnu glazbu, dijeliti i nagrade.
Download: Priki – Iznad Prosjeka
Before being an engineer for Jay-Z and Roc-A-Fella, Guru did his thing behind the 1s and 2s. Since Jay asked him to be his DJ on tours, Guru is getting back to his first love. In the interview up top, he explains why he’s getting back to deejaying and reveals plans of a mixtape series.
Jonathan Mannion is photographer/artist that has worked with nearly every artist in the hip hop scene since the 90′s, most notably he has shot five different album covers for Jay-Z, starting with Reasonable Doubt cover.
Next week, Jonathan Mannion will appear at Back in the Days!, an annual Hip Hip festival started back in 2006 that showcases photography, music, graffiti and print graphics from rap’s golden era during the 80s and 90s. Mannion will join other artists, photographers and performers for the festival on Sunday March 27 at La Bellevilloise in Paris.