HHDX have got their hands on the track list for the legendary group’s 6th studio album expected to release on July 29th via E1 Music. Apart from production, the late J Dilla will also appear on 6 tracks on the album. Other producers include DJ Khalil, Hi-Tek and Pete Rock.
Above is some footage of the group working on the LP in the lab, and continue reading to check the track list.
1. Bare Witness
3. Earl Flin (feat. J Dilla)
4. Scheming (feat. J Dilla, De La Soul & Phife)
5. Faster (feat. Colin Munroe)
6. 2000 Beyond (feat. J Dilla)
7. Stereo (feat. J Dilla)
8. Don’t Fight The Feeling (feat. Dwele)
10. Um Um
11. The Set Up
12. Where Do We Go From Here (feat. Little Brother)
13. We’ll Show You